Automatic installation out of archive:
- In console WordPress go to menu Plugins ⇨ Add new.
- At top of page, next to inscription Add plugins, click Upload new.
- In appeared window click Choose file and select saved archive with plugin on computer. Then click button
- After plugin installation, system offers to activate it —click linkActivate plugin.
To add HTML code counters and scripts — use examples below. Simply inserted HTML code in plugin will be displayed incorrectly and can lead to site malfunction.
- In console WordPress go to menu Plugins ⇨ Installed .
- In list find plugin FunctionsPHP, hover over name —click Edit link that appears at bottom.
- Code editing window opens — you can add your functions here (do not delete first 5 lines with plugin name and description).